Offender Substance Abuse Report
Corrections Courts Treatment Law
Editors: Kevin Knight, Ph.D. and David Farabee, Ph.D.
A working tool to help professionals manage and treat substance abusing offenders, promote rehabilitation and reduce recidivism.
Offender Substance Abuse Report provides "best practices" guidance -- concise, authoritative reports on innovative programs that are already working to help both incarcerated offenders and those being supervised in the community.
- New case management techniques
- Drug court interventions
- Targeted programs for special offender populations
- Inmate peer counseling programs
- Diversion programs for substance-abusing misdemeanants
- Prevention programs working for adolescents in the juvenile justice system... and much more
Correctional Mental Health Report
Impaired Driving Update
Treating Addicted Offenders
Offender Substance Abuse
Format: Report Letter
Frequency: 6x annually
Subscription: US $169.95
Product Code: OPR