Campus Sexual Assault Response Teams, 2nd Edition
and Ongoing Operations
Donna M. Barry, APN, FN-CSA, Director, University Health Center, and Paul M. Cell, Chief of Police, Montclair State University
In a university of 10,000
students, 350 sexual assaults will occur in the course of the school year. Now there’s a
comprehensive guide that helps you establish, improve, and manage a coordinated Sexual Assault Response Team that’s trained and ready when needed. And it will be needed.
Today, campus administrators, police, health center clinicians, advisors and advocacy staff must be
prepared to act effectively,
lawfully, and caringly when
responding to sexual assault on campus. Now benefit from the practical experience of one of the nation’s most respected campus SART programs with this comprehensive guide.
Take the trial-and-error out of establishing an effective sexual assault response by following
the guidelines and protocols
developed and implemented at one of the country’s most
respected SART programs.
This important new resource is designed to help you meet your
responsibilities swiftly, skillfully, and lawfully. Learn step-by-step how to:
- Establish an effective institutional
response to campus sexual assault—with
comprehensive procedures and policies for campus law enforcement, student affairs and campus judiciary officers, and health care
providers and advocacy staff
- Meet your legal obligations under the Clery Act and other federal and state laws
- Provide a high level of training in today’s best practices for every member of
your response team
- Ensure that campus and local officials, health care professionals, and advocates work together proactively to help victims and hold offenders accountable
- Make your community a safer place for students, faculty, and employees
Campus Safety & Student Development
Sexual Assault Report
Table of Contents( PDF)
Format: Hardcover Book
© MMXVI 422 pp.
Price: US $135.95
Product Code: CSART