Violence Against Women
Editor: Joan Zorza, Esq
"It pulls together a great deal of information on the topic and places it (or complete references to the information) at the fingertips of researchers. This book is a good addition to any academic library, as well as any firm or government library, that provides resources to those working on domestic violence or other violence issues"
—Therese A. Clarke, Reference and Instructional Services Librarian Assistant Professor, Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, in Legal Information Alert
Violence Against Women is a landmark collection of the experiences, insights, and ideas of leading professionals who work with women victims of violence, and who prosecute the perpetrators of such violence.
An essential reference for victim advocates, attorneys, law enforcement, counseling and health professionals, educators and students
the best ideas on effective programs, policies, and legal developments in the fight against interpersonal violence.
- Critical analyses of important case law and legislation
- In-depth discussion of innovative law enforcement and prosecution strategies
- Reports on medical and psychological treatment programs
- Discussion and debate of controversial theories and policies
- Exploration of civil law remedies
- Thoughtful and thorough descriptions of innovative programming
- Analysis of child protection and custody-related issues
- Reviews of the best print and multimedia resources for practitioners and advocates
Intimate Partner Violence
Family & Intimate Partner Violence Quarterly
Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Child Custody
Format: Hardcover Book
3 Volume Set
Price: US $331.50
Product Code: VAW3VS