Psychology, Risk Factors, Interventions, and Law
Editor: Mary P. Brewster, Ph.D.
Authoritative guidance on risk assessment … clinical management of stalkers … criminal justice system responses … victim protection and support services.
- How to recognize stalking and respond effectively
- What law enforcement and the courts can do to protect the stalking victim
- How to provide effective psychological support for victims
- Civil law options for victims
- How to create a comprehensive “safety plan”
- What treatment modalities work best for different categories of offenders
Domestic Violence Report
Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Child Custody; Intimate Partner Violence
Offender Programs Report
Science, Treatment, and Prevention of Antisocial Behaviors: Application to the Criminal Justice System
Violence Against Women: Law, Prevention, Prevention, Protection, Enforcement, Treatment, Health
Table of Contents (PDF)
Format: Hardcover Book
© 2003 442 pp.
Price: US $135.95
Product Code: SAV