2004 TRC Report on US Telemedicine Activity
With An Overview of Non-US Activity
Designed, Compiled and Edited by The Telemedicine Research Center, http://trc.telemed.org
Compiled and analyzed by America’s only research center devoted exclusively to telemedicine, the brand new 2004 TRC Report on US Telemedicine Activity is your guide to the current state of telemedicine programs, applications, demographics, technology, and economics in the U.S. and around the world.
- Identifies the major telemedicine programs active today. The 2004 report profiles 88 U.S. networks and 54 non-U.S. programs in 20 countries — including key decision makers and contact information
- Establishes benchmarks for successful networks. Discover how the best-run networks operate — what clinical and related services they provide, what delivery technologies they employ, and program statistics on sites, consultations, funding sources, and much more
- Surveys the state-of-the-art in telemedicine technology — including interactive video, audiographic technologies, store-and-forward, and telemetry
Use the 2004 TRC Report to...
- Expand your network and find new partners
- Set goals and standards for performance
- Evaluate your current portfolio of services and identify new opportunities
- Measure your program’s design and operation against the best programs in the United States and around the world
- Support your strategic and business planning with authoritative statistical data
Related Publications: Telemedicine Law & Practice
Table of Contents (PDF)
Format: Looseleaf Book
© 2004 152pp.
Price: US $303.50
Product Code: RTA2004