Adolescent Sexual Development and Sexuality
Assessment and Interventions
Editors: Donna A. Gaffney, R.N., D.N.Sc., F.A.A.N. and Carol Roye, R.N., Ed.D., C.P.N.P.
A major new resource for educators, nurses, clinicians, psychologists and counselors who work with teens.
- Explains how adolescents’ cognitive development affects their sexual decision making … and how you can help them make better decisions
- Addresses the serious sexual behavior issues that confront teens today … and helps you find the right questions to ask your patients and clients
- Provides cutting-edge clinical practice initiatives
- Offers hands-on tools for setting up effective educational programs
- Details how to take a sexual history in a way that promotes the adolescent’s comfort with the discussion
- Helps you better treat adolescents with medical, physical or mental disabilities
- Explains the legal parameters of providing reproductive health care to teens
Sexual Assault Report
Managing Adolescent Depression
Understanding and Treating Adolescent Substance Use Disorders
Table of Contents (PDF)
Format: Looseleaf Book
© 2003 290 pp.
Price: US $135.95
Product Code: ASDS